Sunday, January 21, 2007

Prelim week over!

It was a crazy week. I was already about to give up: I was sick, PR interview not yet confirmed and we only have a couple of days before the deadline, tabloid for community journ and I was to do the lay out, the paper trail for investigative journ, press ethics and libel law exam – all to be passed on the same day.

But I’ve managed to beat all the deadlines. Lmao. Cool.

So thesis defense on February 2 or 3. Got my fingers crossed. I don’t know if I should be happy or scared of our panelist, I don’t know them. Just hope for the best. I’m quite confident with my group – who are both so deeply in love. Lol.

It’s been a very busy month, so I have to treat myself with a donut and hazelnut latte – Bridgeway branch ran out of Irish Cream.


Super Sentai Fever

My current craze: super sentai and power rangers series!! Brings back problem-free childhood memories. Lmao.

Been watching Gogo Sentai Boukenger on youtube for some time.




When Macy and I were interviewing Nian Rigor, PR corporate of EON, she told us to pass our resume if we’re interested in working in a PR firm. Why not. Possible employment in the future. Lol.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger jln. said...

yea, tagal mo nga nawala.

wow, defense.. goodluck! you'll do great. you always do. =)

anyway, about the perfect life... yea, we all want it... but can't have it. nah-uh.

oh yea! the incubus concert is on feb 4th! 14 days from now! can't wait. wish you were here. naks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home