Sunday, December 24, 2006

Old friends and last mass

Going to church under the influence of alcohol is not a very good idea. Lmao. But at least I was able to focus on the mass.

I failed to complete the 9 mornings though. Failed to attend the 5th mass. So I don't get to have a wish, but no biggie, it won't stop me from attending or rather 'finishing' my 1st Simbang Gabi.

Cool!!!

And the reunion Christmas party, or whatever you want to call it, was not really a flop actually, not the best and no the worst at least. My friends Aivee and Loubell for some reasons decided not to go, one is in their province and the other still have class, but I still went to the party because I miss my friend Oneida. Had a good time talking to her, giving updates and such, talking about college - she's studying Mass Communication which is very related to journalism.

After the party, I went straight to church. Cool.


with Oneida, singing something. LMAO

1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger jln. said...

yea, i heard from your cousin jorrel bout the reunion. czar sent me the link to her multiply so i can view the pics. someone looked worse with makeup! =) i have faith that you would know who i'm talkin bout!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home