Monday, December 04, 2006


Happy 9th Birthday Starbucks Philippines!!!




The verdict

Anyway, Daniel Smith was found guilty. Reason: he knew Nicole was drunk when he ‘raped’ her; he therefore took advantage of her. The other three Marines were acquitted.

I was partly right.

I was a bit surprised with the decision; I thought that the four would be acquitted. Turns out that there is justice here in our country.

And about the other three, though they didn’t really rape Nicole or whatever, they were there when Smith did the deed. So they’re like part of the crime right? But come to think of it, at least the guy who really raped the girl was found guilty. Better than my prediction.

So it’s life imprisonment for Smith. Serves him right.

Thank to Nanay Nona and Julai… and my Mom who informed about the decision. I was on my way to school when the verdict was released.


Starbucks Megamall Bridgeway

I really love this branch. Aside from its killer view, the Baristas are really nice. Plus I don’t have to tell my name and spell it because they already know me. When I entered the shop, one of the Baristas, Chie, said “Hi Sho!”

I got the chance to have a little chat with them since I was the only one who’s at the counter then. I ordered a Grande Toffee Nut Latte, to which Jeanie replied “Hindi Irish Cream?” They already know what I usually order. Lmao.

Then they asked me if I was still studying, they all thought I was already working because I’m there twice or thrice a week. I told them my school and course. They were like amazed when I told them I’m a journalism major, they all said, “Wow.” – Which is weird because I always get that reaction when they ask for my course. Then Sherwin said, “Batiin mo kami pag nasa TV ka na.”

Love them. Love the place.



Flop

I just saw the Ashlee Simpson lip synch blooper in Saturday Night Live. Talk about humiliating yourself in national TV!!!

And what’s weird was her reaction. I mean what’s with that dancing thing, and then she just walked out of the stage. I was then singing along with the band that was left playing the song on stage – she was supposed to sing ‘Pieces of Me’, the only decent song she has.

What a retard!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home