Sunday, December 03, 2006

Good Times

What will be the decision?

Tomorrow the court will issue its verdict on the Subic Rape case where a 23-year-old woman named Nicole filed rape charges against four US Marines.

I’m excited. Can't wait for the decision really. I can just imagine how chaotic the Makati RTC is now. I saw from the news that there's this prayer vigil or whatever.

I remember last summer when the case was transferred to the Makati RTC, my trainor and I covered the said case. It was a mess. I can never ever forget that day, April 28. After covering the PIATCO case at the Pasay RTC alone, without eating lunch we covered the Subic Rape case. Well it was the biggest case I covered during my internship. I remember when the first hearing was over; I was hit by those big cameras by the TV media in the head A LOT of times. I was with Hazel and Kris Bayos then, who were also covering the said case with their trainors.

Good times.

But anyway, I think the Marines will be acquitted. Just a guess. I may be wrong. But let’s just see what will happen tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home