Thursday, December 21, 2006


Finally, Christmas break!!! Thesis-free Christmas break!!! Need it badly. I need sleep.


Last paskuhan

I remember last year I was with my friends then – yep, this year it was only me and Mj with Jeff of course, so we tagged along with Pam, Jas and the others.

Speaking of Mjep, it was their 11th monthsary yesterday. Aww. And what’s weird was the three of us watched Borat at Gateway, I was so stupid to forget that the day was their monthsary. Lmao. But they were so nice to me, hindi ako na OP. Lol.

So I missed the Sponge Cola concert. But I don’t care, had a nice time with the lovers. There will be more Sponge Cola concerts in the future.

Again to Mjep, thanks for the iced Irish Cream Latte! And belated happy monthsary.

1 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger jln. said...

sponge cola concert??? oh man, i haven't listened to them for such a loooong time! how is my fave OPM band doin?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home