Saturday, December 16, 2006

9 mornings

Just got home from church. Simbang Gabi!!! Woohoo!!! My first simbang gabi. Awesome!

I’m not a morning person. I hate waking up early. I couldn’t wake up early. So why got go to church 4am in the morning instead of the night mass? Don’t know really. What’s weird was I was up in a snap 3am. Funny. Weird.

The church was jam packed. Feel like I was in a rock concert. Lmao.

I was with my sister, but she left in the middle of the mass.

Everything was fine. The mass was great and all, atmosphere was fine, it was a bit cold, starry morning, but the thing is that how come people are not aware that they smell?! I mean come on. That’s why deodorants were made right? Kainis, if only you could tell them they stink!! I’d be happy to give them P20 o they could buy a mini stick deo.

And another thing that bothers me was this certain “barkada”, about my age or whatever, who were chatting nonstop. They have they phones out, showing pictures and message to each other. Go to the mall instead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home