Sunday, November 05, 2006

Last

School starts in a few days. This will be the last semester and after this I'd say goodbye to college - that is if I'll pass all my subjects, specifically the upcoming thesis defense. But I can say that I'm confident with my group. We may not be the best public speakers in the batch but the thing is that we really worked hard on our thesis. Plus, I can say that the three of us - MJ, Danna and me - have a good relationship, I really hope we get though this. We will be ready. We have each other's backs.



With Danna and MJ, doing our thesis.


Last Thursday November 2, I got the chance to talk and have a little reunion with my high school friends. Feels good to be able to see and talk to them in flesh. They're still the same. Physically I can say that nothing changed with Janet, Arnie, Dana, and the rest. Some will graduate next year, others still in their 2nd year for some reasons. EJ's slimmer, and Karen too. Still have this little nonsense arguments with Czar. Really missed them.

with Sir Francis Dizon, class adviser of Rutherford.

with Smart, Czar, Ej, Janet and Dana.

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger jln. said...

what the heck?!?!? what was the occasion? gush, really miss the rutherford people. i swear. how was everyone? did anyone ask you bout me? *just curious* damn, nothin beats checkin your blog, finding rutherford pics here, with 4 hours or sleep and a test later today. it's 4am here and i'm still up studying. yea, homesick attack. thanks a lot sho. lol. j/k.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home