Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Feet

I'm not really a fan of movies with talking animals but I enjoyed watching this film about penguins. It's about Mumble, a penguin who couldn't sing but dances well - more like tap dancing. Anyway the 'elder penguins' blames him to be the reason why they have fewer fish to eat. The movie's really funny. I love Mumble's five tiny penguin friends with the Spanish accent - one of which with Robin Williams as the voice over. I watched the last full show with MJ, Pam, Jas, Aji and Pete.


Oh and I saw the trailer of Order of the Phoenix. Nice. Can't wait for the movie.
I also bought a Batista tumbler. So cool!!!

Pics galore...

After the watching the movie

with Pam and Jas. (not in the pic) Mj on my right, Pete and Aji beside Jas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home