Thursday, October 05, 2006

Victory party

Since the Tigers bagged the UAAP championship, a free concert was held in front of the UST main building yesterday. Among the bands were Parokya ni Edgar, Join the Club, Soapdish and Kamikazee. We, 4 Journ 2, almost missed the fireworks display thanks to our kill joy taxation professor who told us that he would dismiss the class early but didn't. Anyway, the party was ok. The scene was like UST's paskuhan.

I take back what I said about Norman Black, from what I read in the newspaper this morning, he seems to be cool with the Tigers winning. I just misunderstood whatever I saw in the news yesterday. Peace.

So at the party, the player were all around, with girls swarming around them for pictures and autographs. Some even asks for the numbers of the players. There's this girl who gave Allera her phone and said: "Lagay mo naman number mo, pati yung kay Japs." Weird.

With the players scattered everywhere we took the chance to interview them for our Sports Journ Mag show. And I volunteered to do the interview since nobody in my group want to do the part. I interviewed Vizcarra, Espiritu, Allera, Taylor Evanglesita, Cuan and Cruz. All an ambush interview, but they were kind enough to let us talk to them. Girls were giving me dark stares because Macy, the one taking the video, and I were taking their time for picture taking and such.



with Tigers rookie coach Pido Jarencio, also a former Tiger.

*ok so I coulnd't post the other pics for some reason. Grr.

1 Comments:

At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

still cnt believe i wasn't able to watch tigers' last game. grabe. i watched their games kahit nung wla pa sa final four tpos gnun. hmp.

anyway, ahaha:) was not in the party. tobit took me home agad. hmp. di ko alam, may mas makapal pa pla sakin. ahaha:)

miss youü

 

Post a Comment

<< Home