Sunday, October 29, 2006

Random thoughts

Now I think I can say that I’m 75% sure that I will graduate in March. Thank God I passed Literary Criticism or else I would be worrying where I could take the course again for 2nd semester. I got a 3 from Ms. Rivera and I really don’t care as long as I passed. >evil laugh<


Inkblots was fine, I think it was better than last year. Better speakers that is. I was with Pam, Jasmine and Jade A.K.A. The Hot League (don’t even ask me why).

I bought a new book, ‘At First Sight’ by Nicholas Sparks which is actually the sequel of his novel ‘ True Believer’. I bought the book for P210 at Book Sale. Haven’t finished reading yet because of my koreanovela marathons – bought some pirated DVDs of the koreanovelas that I like. I want a new phone.

Have my eyes on Sony Ericsson w900i.

I got to watch Christain Bautista at Megamall last Friday after I got my clearance. He was promoting his album. I’m a big fan. I finally saw him in flesh, never thought that he’s so skinny. Payat talaga – look who’s talking.


Christian @ Megamall


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home