Saturday, October 07, 2006



Latest MV of Hale called Waltz. Love the video, nice song. So sad. I wanna buy Hale and Sponge Cola's latest album but I'm broke - thanks to our school projects. Grrr.

Anyway we, me and my sportsjourn groupmates, practically spend the whole day at the editing shop for our Sports mag show. An hour cost P400, and we were there from 8:30am until 2am, got home at 4:30am. It cost so much. But the outcome was good. We got a high grade at least, haven't seen the individual grades though.

So better prepare our pockets for our documentary. Profs are extra demanding this sem.

Can you imagine, it's hell week again. First semester will officially end in a week.

Noypi

A pinoy was casted as one of the 5 TJ in Discovery Travel and Living's cool show called "5 Takes". Astig.

He's Zach Yonzon. 32 years old. Writer, artist and EIC of Mango comics. Cool. looking forward for the show, hopefully I'll get a chance to catch it on TV. LoL.

Pics Galore

Wearing Tigerears after Tigers-Eagles Game1

Game 3 with black and gold face paint


A pic of game 3, sea of yellow and blue

4 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger jln. said...

hoy ang yabang mo naman. workin in the library is AWESOME man! all the books that i love are all within my reach and i can get it for free. not to mention the magazines and free internet! oh, and you gotta love the couches man. it's so comfy. and of course, it gives me the perfect studying environment. bleh! haha. aight, i got my cellphone now. it's a world phone too. so you can call me, i can call you straight from my phone too. kewl eh. it's motorola PEBL. it's pink too. here's my number: 416-871-5862

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger E. Thornberry said...

shorniiieee! where are my pictures?!?! Hahaha

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger jln. said...

the song and the video is so sweet. awww. i love this song now. thanks for putting it up.

 
At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yee.. you look cuteü

 

Post a Comment

<< Home