Saturday, October 14, 2006

Halfway there

It's official, 1st semester is over at long last. This was the HARDEST sem ever. AT last I can sleep properly. I want to sleep. I need to sleep. One last sem to go and I'm done with school. Creepy.

Just hope that we'll pass Literary Criticism. With that heroic 9 hour finals exam, the longest, hardest and mind-challenging exam in my whole life. I wanted to shout at our prof, Ms. Cynthia Rivera, and remind her that: "we're NOT literature majors for heaven's sake!"

It was harder than the UP and Ateneo entrance exam.

Ok, so I'm exaggerating.

I have nothing planned for the sem break. Will be joining Inkblots, the journalism fellowship, again. Aside from that, I'll just be watching endless movies and koreanovelas. Pretty exciting eh?

What can I do? I'm broke from all those stupid projects. Luckily my mom allowed me to join Inkblots.


Chillax

I want to spend a day at Megamall. Alone. Just walk around like I used to do, read books at Powerbooks, check some albums at Tower Records, play a couple of games at Time Zone, look at the latest gadgets at the Cyber Zone, and of course drink cooffee at my favorite STarbucks branch, SM Megamall Bridgeway - it's been months since I last drank coffee at that place. Miss the view.


Paranormal

Anyway, I have to say something about our Documentary which was about paranormal things in UST. So one night we went to this rumored "haunted" girls restroom 4th floor of the main building to take some fotages and re-enact some of the ghost stories. It was fun. And there was this Science prof who caught us and told the security guards what we were doing and such, she even asked us our school. Duh, doesn't she know the uniforms of the other colleges in UST. So stupid. LoL. Weird science people.


Dyan Banda

Band on the Run ended. Unfortunately I failed to see how the show ended, if they ever found "B" or what. Anyway, a new show was replaced called "Dyan Banda" and this time it stars the wacky band of Kamikazee. It's very funny. Nice. Cool.

2 Comments:

At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa. same here. been praying really hard to pass lit crit. question, bakit kailangan ilagay ang isang minor subject sa first sem ng last year ng students tapos hindi naman i-offer sa second sem?

wah. im panicking saisho :'( gawd. i wish i was a lit major.

 
At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone said litcrit is hard. but when you actually get there, its not so bad. PARTICIPATE that's the key. :) i graduated this year AND passed litcrit. Listening to those who say the subjects are gruesome makes it worse. The 9-hour exams is a cinch too :P just bring all the past notes. Good luck!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home