Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Trish Stratus

Trish Stratus defeated Lita to win the Women's Championship for her last last WWE match.

Yep, last match. After Unforgiven the 7-time Women's Champion was to retire. One of my favorite WWE superstars and also a reason why I watch Raw.

She's foxy, she's cool and she kicks ass. 100% stratusfaction guaranteed.

Her fued with Lita was, for me, one of the best Raw feuds. And of course 3 years ago when Trish and Lita were a team, they're simply the best fighting duo.

But I like Lita better.

Just finished watching the match - thanks to the Net - it didn't disappoint me. I'll miss Trish in the ring.


For the Finals

The UST Growling Tigers forced a sudden death match with the UE Red Warriors on Thursday for the Finals.

Go Tigers! I'm going to cover the game fo our sports mag show. Hope they'll win this game.


Don't want to talk about school for now.

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is it sho. champion ang ust. ahaha:) naco. andito nman ako. wag na hanapin si trish :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home