Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Christian Bautista was here.

I woke up early today because I haven't started my powerpoint presentation for my suppose to be report in Broadcast Journalism today. So I was there in ExCel, makng my ppt and I thought I was late for my 1st subject. But hey, my professor just arrived because she told us that Christian was at the Main Building and sang two songs. Grrr... How come I didn't know that he was going to be here?! Kainis. LoL. Turns out that our professor has a crush on Ian.

I'm a big fan of Christian Bautista - since his "Josh Groban" days in Star in a Million, the reason why I became a fan - and I'm not afraid to say it.



5peat

The Salinggawi Dance Troupe bagged the cheer dance competition for the fifth consecutive time, what else is new?

Go Gawi!!

Competitionwas tight. I really thought that FEU would get it this year, I have to say they're good. Didn't like UP's performance this year, not their best.

Next, Tigers for the 3rd place.

Go Tigers!!

It's all about school pride.



Enough

Tired and sleepy. Been in that mode for the last two weeks. So tired that I didn't attend my 6-9pm classes. I don't know, must be the travel. Plus there's our unfinished thesis, reports, and projects. Only a month to go and 1st sem's over. LoL.




Cool pic

This pics was taken last sem at the stairs of the main building for our Photojournalism finals.



from left: soul diva Sarah, bohemian gal MJ, rocker chic Julai, country lass Danna, Josh Groban, j-rock inspired Pete and the gothic Aleah.




3 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

huwaat? crush ni pusta si ian ko ?

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger jln. said...

yo! long time no... entry?!? LOL! anyway, i loved the last pic. at first, i couldn't find you. seriously. hahaha! then i read "josh groban" so i was like... ohhhh there he is. LMAO! anyway, congrats to UST for making it YET again. galing talaga. wish i could've watched it though. speakin of, maybe there's a vid in youtube. imma check later. anyway, yea... sarap magdrive. one of my fellow students who was in the backseat while i was driving today said (pertainin to me of course): "she was born to drive." awesome. tc! you're graduating this year right?!! wish i could be there to celebrate wit ya.

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger ~*~Sarah~*~ said...

Hi Angela's Best Friend in the Phillipines. I'm Sarah nice to meet yah. lol Well sort of. I don't know if Ange has told me about you, but yeah, I'm Sarah hey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home