Saturday, September 02, 2006

All about school pride

So the UST Growling Tiger lost to the UP Fighting Maroons, again. We never seem to beat UP, UST's somehow rival school, at basketball. And I was there watching live at the Ninoy Aquino Stadium with Danna and Carlo - not really the people imagined to be with watching my first UAAP basketball game but they're good.

Even though we lost, I had fun watching the game. All you can hear was the UST cheer, "Go Uste!", "O! Depensa!", "We are the tigers...", "Go tigers..." and my favorite "one for UST!"

Sigh... good times.

Don't know if I'll watch the cheerdance live too, but I really want to watch another Tigers game if they got in the semi-finals which is 70% sure.

Last Wednesday there's lady who came in our classroom and offered us a college ring, and I ordered one even though it's expensive. LoL. Also saw the outcome of my grad pic pictorials, I look so weird wearing the toga or whatever it's called.


Everyone knows that I never really like to study at UST, I always wanted to an Archer not a Tiger but I didn't failed the entrance exam. Lol. But everyone knows how happy i am in UST now, great place (only 2 hours away), great people. Lol.




Tigers VS Maroons

the UST Yellow Jackets and Salinggawi Dance Troup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home