Monday, August 28, 2006

Viva Santo Tomas!!

UST Growling Tigers ends the 8 consecutive winning streak of AdMU Blue Eagles in a 88-80 OT victory.

Best game of the Tigers this season. Even though Jojo Duncil failed to play because he just got out of the hospital, he was there to support the team. Great game.

Good thing JC Intal was not in the mood or else we could've lost, he misses every shot he makes. And also of course to Chris Tiu who failed to connect the last shot.



Pics Galore

Since Danna's already waiting for me at the pav, we're going to the National Library again for our thesis, I have no time to type my other concerns and read other blogs... for now.



with the teaan goddess and dahlia @ Virgin Cafe months ago

with my good buddy Em-Jeff after having our Grad pics taken.

Just something that caught my attention. Nothing special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home