Saturday, August 12, 2006

Bite me

Hell week's over!! But there's a lot more things to do like our thesis, sports mag and radio output.

Anyway, I know I said no expensive coffees but I just can't stop myself from indulging for irish cream lattes. So I'm broke. LoL.

Lesson learned: A few days ago Mj and I were at Starbucks revising our thesis and also to look for some pictures for our sports mag, and it turns out that wifi costs P100 for an hour. So expensive, but its super fast so it's fine. LoL. Just make a mental note not to use wifi again.

I heard on Magic 89.9 that Paris Hilton was biten by her pet monkey and is now in the hospital getting some shots. LoL.

Weird, I don't like her but I'm talking about her. So I'll just stop.


Sports Update

UST Tigers and UP Maroons with FEU and NU are all tied up for the 4th spot. There's still hope!!!


Hate List

I have something new to complain again, check it out:

1.Empoy – he’s the guy in the ‘Papa Cologne’ video of Parokya ni Edgar and also a cast in the sitcom ‘Bora’. I was watching Myx daily top ten and the song made it to top 7 I think. What makes me hate him is his stupid and manyak smile. Eew. Really disgusting. He’s not even funny.

2.Girls walking around the palengke wearing sleeveless top and a super short shorts or micro mini skirt, flipping their long straight rebonded hair, wearing red lipstick and all that make up, who combs their hair every 2 minutes. Duh. Can’t they wear something proper? So pok-pok!!! – I saw 5 girls while I’m eating at Jollibee with my sister.

3.Tambay wannabe rakista kids who thinks they’re cool because they smoke.

4.Someone you don’t know sending you a message, and when you ask who he or she is he or she replies with “Ay sorry wrong send, ginamit kasi ng friend ko yung phone ko. Anyway, may I know your name? Pwede makipagtextmate?” – I don’t need and I don’t want a textmate!!!!

5. The pouting expression or whatever-you-call-it that dancers do when. Hate it!

6. Gruesome and disgusting scene at MRT – 5pm onwards.

7. Irritating voice of Mike Enriquez.

8. MTV’s Wildboyz. Their show is 100% not funny and entertaining – for me. Weird that Kai and Dex loves the shows, laughing at their stupidity.new entries:

9. Maarte girls who thinks they're so cute and tries to go out of trouble by saying sorry in a very sweet, innocent and irritating voice. grrr.. I'd cut those rebonded super straight hair!! There was this girl in LRT, anyway I won't tell the whole story, I might have accepted the apology if she didn't use that irritating tone.

10. The thing Enrico Villanueva, PBA Red Bull Player, does when he scores.

*new*
11. People who are oblivious how big they are. I mean cmon, they should know if they should pay for two seats and not try to fit inside the car as if they can. Talk about COMFORT!

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger jln. said...

wifi? 100 pesos? hahaha.... oh well... here, you have to pay i think 4 bucks.. i'm not sure. hahaha.. tell me about it, wireless is really good cause there'll be no stupid wires to trip on. lol. thank god for wifi... can't imagine goin back to dial up or cable nemore. (shoot! do i sound like mr. cofibean? i'm sorry!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home