Friday, July 07, 2006

Windy day



time check: 3:15pm, @ Starbucks Megamall Bridgeway, July 7, 2006


The forms for "Thomasian", the UST yearbook were distributed last Monday, and we, graduating AB students, were assigned to take our grad pic from July 10-31. And come to think of it we haven’t even started the data gathering for our thesis.

Know what, even though I don’t like to study, I don’t think I’m ready to leave the life of a student and go to the real world. A student’s life is fun. I mean the things you’ll ever worry about are: deadlines, quizzes, exams, projects, trying to save your allowance, thinking of convincing excuses to your parents so you can hang out with your friends… things like that. And now, the only thing I want is to pass all my subjects so I can graduate.

8 months and its all over. This is the last months I’ll be studying in my life – unless I decide to take a masters degree.

Gosh… after this I’m going to work. I’m gonna have my own money! >evil laugh<>

Anyway, got three articles to work on. Two is for the Journalese - one is about the importance of a masters degree and the other about plaigarism - and the other one is for my Historical Journalism article, I'm going to write about the history of Balaw Balaw, an exotic restaurant in Angono.

Weather's changing... just like my life which is about to change soon. Hope the remaining 8 months are enough to prepare myself for the real world.

2 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger jln. said...

8 months? wow. and to think i still have at least 5 years of study here. but i'm in no rush. i'm gonna take it real nice and slow. LOL! i'm excited to go to university. but you guys are all graduating, i feel kinda left behind. you're feeling the graduation rush yet? yea, earning your own money gives you this elated feeling. i got that when i received my first paycheck here. LOL! yea, we have to talk. brad told me a lot of things i never thought he would say. *blush* i guess you're right. this is not a fantasy.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger jln. said...

SHO, LEFT A MSG ON YOUR GMAIL. CHECK IT ASAP! THANKS! I LOVE YOU!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home