Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Few more hours until "Crunch Time"

I'm feeling lousy today. Though I don't know the reason why I feel this way. Weird.

Anyway, I tried typing my name on yahoo search bar and I got three results. LoL. They are links to some of my published articles on Malaya's website. Here's
one.

I remeber the episode in Samllville - which my sister made me watch- where Chloe got her internship at the Daily Planet. At the latter part of the episode, she proudly showed Clark and Lana her first published article which was on page 75 - I think - and got small treatment.

My sister told me that she just remebered this episode - she owns Smallville DVD of that season - when I got home one night and just excitedly showed her my first published article, supposed to be a ten paragraph article but was reduced to three. But nevertheless, I was so damn happy. She said that Chloe and I almost have the same reaction. LoL

I don't really have anything thing to say. I'm just so bored and reading the handouts just makes me sleepy.

My best friend is now also on blogspot. Yay.

organized chaos inside Angela's box.

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger jln. said...

haha. thanks for advertising. hey i posted some new pics from canada's wonderland. and a new post as usual. i love this. hey can you help me improve my title box? i mean, how can you put pics like that of yours? ty! enjoy my pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home