Monday, July 17, 2006

Band on the run

I really love watching reality shows, and I'm loving this new show on Myx which is "Band On The Run". Well, its about this indie band called "The Bloomfields", the 5 member group is in search of this girl named "B" - for Bianca. The band gets clues where "B" is located - who seems to plan to travel the Philippines - those clues are sent via MMS by "B" herself and the band just goes to the same place hoping to see "B". You can't really learn anything from the show, just five friend having a great time traveling.

My sister says the show is sooooo corny. But I like it.


the Beatles inspired indie group, The Bloomfields


Speaking of reality shows, there's this show on ABC5 that I also love watching, "The Misadventure of Maverick and Ariel". Sadly, the show's finished and the duo now has their new show called "Totoo TV" - which I can't watch because I'm still in school when it airs on TV. If you can't learn anything in "Band On The Run", mas walang kwenta tong isa. LoL. The duo just video tapes, uhmm, their day to day life. Doing stupid things and going to places, with the special appearance of Ariel's mataray Mom, Mommy Elvy.

My Dad hates this show. But I don't care. It's fun!!

The Cool Retro Duo

3 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger jln. said...

oh well, i could just imagine krissy's smile and giddiness now that she has james yap under her belt. LOL! anyway, bout that second blog you wanted me to check out... damn, it's pretty much the same as the first one. my eyes bled with each stupid word i read. are they doin those things on purpose though? cause what do they get from acting stupid...? only stupid comments right... whatever. i'll forward you this email from brad that he sent me before leaving for thunder bay. he's gonna be away for a month.
=(... well, c'est la vie. but he'll be back, i hope, for me. LOL!
that forgiveness thingy? i just realized that a few nights ago. i didn't know i was really like that.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger jln. said...

brad's email? you know, just confirming... cause maybe you're askin for a different thing. nope, it was fritz' purse that was stolen. but of course, we were shopping together and she's like my closest friend here so i felt like i lost something too. you know how much did those b*atches took? freakin 100 dollars! anyway, god, i miss brad. just thinking that he's so far away... up in northern canada... canada's huge you know... we're larger than US... i was planning to give him something as a surprise when he comes back.. any ideas? i know you don't know him, but yea, just try and help me out here please.

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I just opened a website where you can post your literary works for comments and reviews: http://wordsmithery.sugar-sentiments.net/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home