Monday, June 19, 2006

Neverwhere

I'm currently re-reading Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere - since I didn't finished reading it the last time. It's really good. Great imagination. Very original. Quite scary.

So I still have 3 more hours to go util my next class starts. Sir Christian Esguerra is still my professor for Philippine Journalism History, my first day and my only subject where I'am an irreg for this semester.

Couldnt really do anything so I decided to write an entry. I'm currently at the UST Library, Hummanities section.

Weird but time seems faster today.


TV ads

We get to see them almost everyday if we're watching TV. TV ads can be really annoying sometimes, some are unique, some are so-so, others are weird.

But what made me talk about TV ads?

I just saw the latest Close-Up advertisement which features Sam Milby and the pretty Denise Laurel. Here's how it goes: Denise is in an audition for the Close-Up commercial where you'll just do your thing and try to impress the judges. But what denise did was actually quite stupid and funny, but she got the part because Sam was mesmerized by her smile - which is true, she looks really pretty with that smile.

Anyway, I always liked Close-Up and Nescafe ads. Every ad is new, romantic, and very fun to watch. And even rainy days looks fun when it's really not in reality.

I hate shampoo ads where girls goes frantic when they see theirselves in the mirror with a "bad hair", then with the help of the shampoo it suddenly turns super straight and the girls ends up saynig, "shinampoo ko lan yan".

Kakainis! LoL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home