Sunday, June 11, 2006

At long last

I finally got the chance to update my blog after a month!!

So I finished my OJT two weeks ago, Friday June 2. I had a blast!! Really enjoyed it! I met some of the greatest and nicest reporters: sir lito, ma'am tarra, hannah, jo, rho, and of course sir ashzel.

After going there 5 days in a week for a month, I'm sure I'll miss the people makati pressroom. They've been nothing but nice to me... to the iterns. They're great.

School starts on Wednesday. And I hate my schedule!!!
I have 7 hours break on Monday, Wednesday and Friday!!!

WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO IN UST FOR 7 HOURS?!?!

Anyway, Mom is considering to rent a dorm with my schedule. And I think I really need one this semester.

That's it for now.

Pictures galore in the next post!! LoL

And also some of the things I wrote while chillin at Starbucks megamall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home