Saturday, April 29, 2006

Tj Burgonio

Sir Ashzel and I, together with Sir Lito of DZBB, went to Ortigas for CHED’s presscon. We were early as usual because of my super punctual practitioner, so while we were waiting for the program to start and other media people to come, a guy – most likely in his 40s – came stood in front of me, gestured a handshake and said “Tj? Tj Burgonio?”. I just stared at him, thinking if I would shake his hand or not. Then he moves his face closer and said “Tj? Ay akala ko si Tj ka, kamukha mo kasi.” Sir Ashzel and his media friends laughed and agreed that I look like him.

A few minutes later another guy stopped in front of me and asked, “Kapatid mo ba si Tj?”. Then another guy said, “Nagulat ako, kala ko dito uli si Tj.”. Two more people said I look like him. Weird. Makes me want to see Tj or his picture to see if I really look like him.



City Halls

Friday, April 28 would be the hardest day in OJT so far. It was my first time to cover something without Sir Ashzel. I was told to go to Pasay City Hall, court branch 117. It’s a trial about PIATCO and AEDC with the NAIA IPT3 project. Ma’am Rhodina and Ma’am Jo were also there.

Then after, and now with Sir Ashzel, we went to the new Makati City to cover the Subic rape case. The hall was full of media people, reporters and cameramen, waiting for it to start. Then I saw Kris Bayos and Hazel minutes later. It was really tough trying to get as many interview or trying to record as many people as you can, when they are scattered all over the place talking at the same time. It was fun, though hard. I was published 3 more times. So happy. They finally got my name right on the fourth one.



Hate List

Here’s my weekly hate list.

1. The pouting expression or whatever-you-call-it that dancers do when. Hate it!
2. Gruesome and disgusting scene at MRT – 5pm onwards.
3. Irritating voice of Mike Enriquez.
4. MTV’s Wildboyz. Their show is 100% not funny and entertaining – for me. Weird that Kai and Dex loves the shows, laughing at their stupidity.




Pictures!!!


@ the Makati City Hall Pressroom

schoolmates -slash- internmates Kris and Hazel, also covering the Subic Rape Case

The busy media people at the Makati RTC - Subic Rape Case

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home