Saturday, April 15, 2006

Tentative Banner and Movies


I made a tentative banner for my blog last night. I know its not that nice but it works for me. It took me quite a long time to come up with that tentative banner.

I also watched ‘In Her Shoes ‘ and ‘The Family Stone’. I really couldn’t relater to the first one, which stars Cameron Diaz, since it tells a story of two sisters. I like the latter one personally; it floats between drama and comedy. It starts Sarah Jessica Parker (Sex and the City girl), Claire Danes (the girl whose movies were banned in the Philippines, lol), Rachel McAdams (from the Notebook) Dermot Mulroney (the Wedding planner, and the Wedding Date) and Luke Wilson. Nice movie.



Things I Hate


There are some things that really make me so irritated. I don’t really know the reason why, I just do.

1.Empoy – he’s the guy in the ‘Papa Cologne’ video of Parokya ni Edgar and also a cast in the sitcom ‘Bora’. I was watching Myx daily top ten and the song made it to top 7 I think. What makes me hate him is his stupid and manyak smile. Eew. Really disgusting. He’s not even funny.

2.Girls walking around the palengke wearing sleeveless top and a super short shorts or micro mini skirt, flipping their long straight rebonded hair, wearing red lipstick and all that make up, who combs their hair every 2 minutes. Duh. Can’t they wear something much more proper? So pok-pok!!! – I saw 5 girls while I’m eating at Jollibee with my sister.

3.Tambay wannabe rakista kids who thinks they’re cool because they smoke.

4.Someone you don’t know sending you a message, and when you ask who he or she is he or she replies with “Ay sorry wrong send, ginamit kasi ng friend ko yung phone ko. Anyway, may I know your name? Pwede makipagtextmate?” – I don’t need and I don’t want a textmate!!!!



Pictures!!!!


cute picture of me and my siblings

with little Reiko


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home