Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Rutherford Reunion

I decided to go to our Rutherford reunion an hour before the meeting time, 4:30 last Saturday. Rutherford is actually my 4th year high school section, the so-called pilot section composed of super-smart and a few know-it-all students – and hey, I’m not one of those ok? – Anyway, I was thinking of an excuse not to go – since my best friend is in Canada, and my other close friends told me that they are not going. An hour before the call time one of my classmates texted me and told me that Onedia – a close friend since grade 2 - finally decided to go. Upon receiving the message, I took my bag, packed a few things and told my parents that we’re having a reunion. So to make the story short, we went to the resort called Villa Virginia and Oneida didn’t make it.

Ok, so I’m going to tell what the resort look like. Personally I didn’t like it. I really don’t like swimming and when I saw the place… Well, good thing I brought a book and didn’t bring extra clothes for swimming coz there’s no way anyone could make me touch the water. They could pay me a million to swim for 3 minutes and I would say HELL NO!!! It is not a private resort, and it’s crowded. Water’s probably 80% dirty – ok so I’m over reacting.

We rented a room since it is supposed to be an overnight but like I’ve said; pay me a million, I won’t sleep there!!! The bed sheets smell awful, as if it was stuck in a cabinet for years. And one pillow actually smells like vomit – I’m not over reacting about the pillow, I’m actually not the one who said that.

Enough comments about the resort.

My high school classmates didn’t change a bit in my opinion. The guys are still anime-maniacs, I mean Naruto-maniacs. One actually has the complete OST of Naruto on his phone.



Katrin’s still very talkative. She’s working at a callcenter for extra money.


Bianca’s still the mahinhin girl. I’m actually having a hard time listening to her speak; her voice is so soft and mellow.


I decided to go at about 9:30, go to an Internet shop and create a blog. That’s about it. I really didn’t enjoy but it’s quite fun to talk to your classmates again after a year.


New Look

I decided to have a haircut last week. And my classmates are actually quite surprised at my current hair. The resident long hair guy in the class gone clean cut. LoL. Dior actually told me that I look younger, but Mj said that long hair suits me better. I actually like it. Love myself no matter what.

After the clearance, I went to Megamall and stayed at Time Zone for a few hours. Been playing a lot of Tekken Tag, Tekken 5 and Guilty Gear lately. I use Michelle and Bryan for Tekken tag, Nina for Tekken 5, and Millian Rage for Guilty Gear.


Little Patia and my sister


I was surprised to see little Patia when I got home. She is the cute and bratty daughter of the son of one of our neighbors –slash- family friend. Turns out that little Patia also like the pretty and smart Bianca Gonzales. LoL.


Let’s Celebrate!


At about 7pm or so, we had a little celebration because it was my cousin Krizelle’s bday (April 9), Mom’s bday (April 10) and my bday (April 18). Our relatives in the US surprised us with 5 boxes of pizza and 3 big… ummm I think it’s called binalot or something, it was a mix of seafoods and chicken and pork with rice all mixed together – yeah I know, sounds a bit disgusting. Mom also made some pasta and pinakbet. I had fun. It’s nice talking to your cousins, even though our conversations are trash… I mean the topics. But it was fun I tell you. The celebration ended at 3am, and next came the worst part – cleaning.


OJT


Time check: 1:36 AM, April 12, 2006. I’m actually typing now because my computer’s Internet explorer broken, so I’ll write it now and go to an Internet shop tomorrow. And I’m also talking to Nona – Pete’s gf – via sms. She couldn’t sleep for some reason, and is in hyper mode, as if she drank a quad latte… adik! Stig. LoL.

Malaya’s not texting. I still don’t know my mentor’s phone number. I can’t find his picture in the Internet as well. How the hell can I find him in Makati?!?! How can I find Mr. Ashzel Hachero??? Kamusta naman!!

Hope they text soon!!!!


I’m turning 20 next week… NO!!!!!!

It’s over.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi saisho! ^.^ ayan binasa ko na yung blog mo. astig, special mention ako! hahaha..

cute naman yung bago mong haircut. lalo kang nagmukhang anime.. teehee.. *love thyself* uy.. galing syo yun! (personally, i think the rugged look suits you.. (^.~)

coffee addict ka din pala.. kaya naman sa gabi eh tyo ang nagkaKAusap. hehehe.. *coffee drinkers are better thinkers* kaya lang coffee drinkers don't get much sleep.. teehee..

ADVANCED TANJOOBI OMEDETOU!! -happy birthday in japanese. la lang..

at goodluck ulit sa ojt mo.. kabahan ka! hehe.. joke.. ingat ka..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home