Sunday, April 09, 2006

Makati and my Grades

Yesterday my Dad along with sister toured me around Makati - since I was assigned there for my OJT- after eating lunch at Terriyaki Boy Libis (really love their kani salad, beef aspara and strawberry shake). I have to be familiar with the place, know where the city hall, court and police station are located. After our little tour, we fetched my Mom and little brother at a salon and went to Greenhills then to Megamall.


Me and my sister at Terriyaki Boy Libis



It's freaking hot so I have to drink my current favorite coffee:
Iced Hazelnut Latte

Since I'm itching to see my grades, after eating the great combination of rootbeer and pizza for dinner I hurried to netopia to check my grades.

And guess what, I passed Philosophy. *evil laugh*

here are my grades:

art appreciation 1.75
photojournalism 2.25
layout and copyreading 2.25
world literature 2.25
rational psychology 3 (really don't care, I'm happy I passed! lol.)
dynamics of philippine politics 2
research in major field 1 (I'm really quite surprised!)
intermediate spanish 2

Got 2.06 ave. Not bad.


I passed Philosophy. Yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home